These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the all Super Car Rides experiences available on the website found at supercarrides.com.au and to all products and services which may be purchased or accessed via the website. In addition, the PrivacyPolicy applies to your use of the website.
1. Conditions of Booking
- When you purchase an experience from us by confirming your booking, you agree to become legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should not proceed to purchase an experience until such time as you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that our experiences are not adrenaline experiences, but are luxury drive experiences.
2. Age Requirements
- All passengers are required to be a minimum of 7 years of age if participating in an experience alone. Any passenger under 7 years of age must have adult supervision.
- We are able to provide baby or booster seats if necessary to comply with Queensland Road Rules, however this is subject to availability and is only for 4 passenger vehicles.
3. Rescheduling, Refunds & Cancellations
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind purchases or cancellations.
- You may contact us to reschedule a booking you have made, however you must provide at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the booking time.
- Any rescheduled booking must be made within 6 months of the date of your original booking.
- Refunds will only be provided in circumstances where your experience is not provided with due skill and care, as is required by law. Any refunds can only be processed back to the original purchaser.
- If you cancel a booking at any time, you will forfeit the cost of your booking.
- If we need to reschedule your booking due to weather conditions, we will contact you in this regard.
- If we need to reschedule a booking due to car difficulties, subject to availability we will offer an alternative car for the experience or we will reschedule the booking for a later date.
- We reserve the right to change any prices from time to time without notice.
- Where applicable, all prices include Goods and Services Tax.
- We reserve the right to charge a transaction fee to recover any costs that we incur for different payment methods. Transaction fees will vary depending on the payment method used.
- If transaction fees apply, the transaction fee will be charged at the time of purchase of your booking.
5. Gift Vouchers
- All gift vouchers must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase.
- We are under no obligation whatsoever to offer an extension of any gift voucher, however in exceptional circumstances we will consider and assess any such requests on a case by case basis in our sole discretion.
- Expired gift vouchers are non-refundable.
6. Conditions of Experience
- All passengers are required to arrive at least 10 minutes before their confirmed booking.
- If any passenger does not arrive within 20 minutes of the confirmed booking time, then we have the right to reschedule the booking for another day.
- You acknowledge that no driver will break the law during the experience and you agree not to ask the driver to break the law.
- You acknowledge that our drivers are required at law to drive to the road conditions at all times which may be affected by items including but not limited to increased traffic, weather conditions, motor vehicle accidents etc.
- We reserve the right at all times to refuse any passengers to participate in an experience if any person/s who are a passenger or with a passenger appear to be under the influence of any drugs and/or alcohol or appear to be under duress.
- We reserve the right to require any passengers to wear shoe covers or clothing covers or to install car seat covers for any experience in our sole discretion.
- We have a strict no harassment policy and reserve the right to refuse any passengers from participating in any experience if they are harassing any other person, including but not limited to any driver or employee of ours.
- We reserve the right to only allow female drivers to participate in an experience with female passengers. This will be determined on a case by case basis in our sole discretion.
- In circumstances where any passengers are unruly or exhibiting unsatisfactory behaviour to be determined in our sole discretion, the experience will be immediately terminated and no refund shall apply in this regard.
7. Images and Social Media
- You agree to allow us the right to:
- use all photographs and/or videos taken by us during any experience for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion; and
- use any photographs and/or videos taken by you during any experience that you have shared with us (either directly or indirectly (e.g. through social media)) for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion.
- Should you not wish for us to use any photographs and/or video of you, please forward us such request in writing to email@example.com.
8. Product Delivery
- We are not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of an experience booking that has been confirmed by email, being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser.
- If you as the purchaser do not receive a booking confirmation following a purchase, please contact us immediately.
- We are not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any email gift voucher being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser.
- If you as the recipient of any gift voucher do not receive the email gift voucher, please contact us immediately to send the gift voucher to an alternative email address.
9. Rights at Law
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, right or remedy that under law cannot be excluded, modified or restricted such as your statutory consumer guarantee rights, including under Australian Consumer Law.
10. Availability of Experiences
- All experiences offered by us are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- It is recommended that bookings be made at least 3 weeks in advance.
- If a booking is required during peak times (such as weekends or school holiday periods), you should book further in advance to avoid disappointment. Bookings are not finalised until you have received a confirmation email regarding your booking.
- In the event that available dates are displayed on the website, these dates are guidelines only and are subject to change.
- Any cars advertised as available for an experience are subject to removal from the website from time to time without notice.
- In the event that a car is removed and is no longer available for booking as an experience, you will be offered a choice of remedy in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, such as an alternative car of equal value (if available) or a refund back to the original purchaser. Where a refund is selected, the refund will be processed back to the original purchaser only for the original amount of the experience (not including any delivery and/or transaction fees).
- We accept no liability for the removal of a car experience from the website.
- We recommend that you call them on the morning of your experience if you have any concerns about the weather suitability, however we do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather.
- If adverse weather affects your booking, you will be offered alternative times to reschedule your booking at no cost to you.
- In the event of multiple re-bookings for adverse weather (on our part) or if wecannot reschedule your booking within a reasonable period of time, you may be entitled to a remedy in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- We do not offer refunds for bookings being affected by adverse weather.
- Certain car experiences may have minimum weight, health or other restrictions. These restrictions are outlined on the relevant car experience information page.
- It is your responsibility to understand any restrictions prior to confirming your booking so please ensure that you read all information carefully before booking.
- If you have to subsequently cancel your booking due to any restrictions, you may still be liable for the cost of the booking.
13. Information Security
- Notwithstanding the reasonable steps taken to keep information secure, breaches could occur.
- In the event of a security incident, we will promptly investigate any such breaches.
- Should we be required, we will notify all affected parties of any breach in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 requirements.
- We encourage all customers to leave their feedback on their experience.
- By submitting any rating and/or review, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights of the content of your review and that the content of your review does not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- For any content you submit, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you;
- All “moral rights” you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you (including rights of attribution or integrity) that may subsist in your content and agree you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion or exploitation of your content by us;
- You have not been compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for your rating and/or review and that you are providing your rating and/or review in good faith and in the spirit in which the process is intended;
- The content you provide to us is not false, inaccurate or misleading, does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, does not contain any content which is defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation and does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- The content you provide dos not contain any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines: obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum, advertisements, “spam” content or references to other products, offers, or websites, email addresses, URLs, social media handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information, critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on their page or their authors.
- By submitted your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that we may use your email address to contact you about the status of your rating and/or review and other administrative purposes.
- We may offer customers incentives to leave ratings and/or reviews from time to time.
15. Images on our Website
- Any photographs or videos used on the website to illustrate motor vehicles available or areas through which an experience will take place are used as an indication only of what you can expect from your experience.
- All text, images, photographs and videos used by us are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part without our express written consent.
16. Experience Length
Experience session lengths as stipulated on the website are approximate and are used as a guide to the total time you can expect to partake in an experience. However, we will use our best endeavours to keep to the advertised experience session lengths at all times.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may contact you by phone, email or text message to confirm your booking.
- By purchasing an experience through our website, you agree to receive email updates from usand hereby authorise us to add you to our mailing list. If you do not wish to receive these updates, make sure you check the unsubscribe option on any of our email communications.
18. Proof of Identity
- Passengers may be required to provide valid and current photo identification at the time of the experience.
- We reserve the right to refuse to allow any passenger to participate in an experience if valid current photo identification is not provided.
- Any fees will be non-refundable in this regard.
19. Limitation of Liability
- All passengers participate in experiences at their sole risk.
- You and all passengers hereby release us from any loss and/or damage that you incur in relation to the booking of any experience or the participation in any experience, to the full extent permitted at law.
20. Variation or Waiver of Terms and Conditions
- If we agree to vary or waive any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions, this will be a strict variation or waiver of the specific right only and not a variation or waiver of any other rights that we may have under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variations and/or waivers must be in writing to be valid.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
- “We”, “us” or “our” means Super Car Rides;
- Australian Consumer Law means The Australian Consumer Laws as contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010;
- experience means a passenger experience in once of Supercar Rides motor vehicles;
- gift vouchermeans a voucher purchased for an experience;
- passengers means any passenger of an experience;
- Super Car Rides means Super Car Rides Pty Ltd ACN 635 311 116; and
- website means “supercarrides.com.au”.