1. Visitors to the Website
- Depending on the particular circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information about you.
- “Personal Information” is information from an individual who is reasonably identifiable. For example, Personal Information includes but is not limited to names, contact details, identification information, records of communications and interactions with us and details or history of preference, interests and behaviour relation to transactions, products, services and activities on the website.
- If you do not provide certain requested Personal Information to us, we may not be able to provide you with access to and use of the website, provide you with access to our other products and services, or fulfil one or more of our functions and activities applicable to you.
- Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the website and the experiences we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other Personal Information
- We do not necessarily collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
2. Website Access Information
- The following information we collect does not allow you to be identified until the point that you enter an email address into any form on our website. When you visit the website, our servers may automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include, but is not limited to your computer’s IP address, browser type, webpage you were visiting before you came to the website, the pages within the website you visit, the products viewed, added to cart and ultimately purchased within the website you visit, the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on the website, access times, dates and other statistics. This information is used to help us better understand how visitors find and use the website.
- From time to time, Super Car Rides may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking).
- Super Car Rides may use publicly available information to match a user’s IP address with a corporate address to better understand user interest in the website.
- In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using to access the website, including the type of device, the operating system, device settings, device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. To learn more about the information your device makes available to us, please review the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- Like many websites, our website may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
- Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These can be used to (for example) count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
4. Google Analytics
- You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
5. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide you full access and functionality of the website. Accordingly, your information may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve our services, features and content; (ii) to administer your use of our services and accounts; (iii) to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the website; (iv) to better understand your needs and interests; (v) to fulfill requests or to respond to questions or comments you may make; (vi) to personalise your experience; (vii) to provide you with announcements, notifications and advertisements related to your interests and use of the website and other communications such as electronic newsletters, promotional e-mails or similar messaging; (viii) to provide service announcements; (ix) to protect against users seeking to hack into the website; (x) to assess the level of general interest in the website and (xi) for any other purpose with your consent.
6. How We Share your Information
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- If you use the website to request a quote, we may share information, such as your name, email address, phone number, job site and specifics about your job with a third party contractor who are requested to use your information only to the extent reasonably necessary to respond to your request.
- Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country and by using the website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations or as described above, we disclose personally identifying only when required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of us, third parties or the public at large.
- If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- We may also disclose your personally identifying information if you expressly consent to the disclosure.
7. Your Access to and Control Over your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking “email preferences” at the bottom of our emails, contacting us via the help email address email@example.com , or calling 0402 107 002. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
8. Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
You may contact us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information without also deleting your user account.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. Your Australian Privacy Rights
Users of our website that are Australian residents can request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us, or write us at:
Super Car Rides Pty Ltd
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
QLD 4218 Australia
- We are committed to protecting your personal information. We regularly test our facilities and use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website.
- Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
11. Links and Third-Party Sites
- Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our sites and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Please check this policy frequently for updates and changes. If you continue to visit or use the website after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.